WHY IS GOLDMARK BETTER AT HELPING YOU BUY A HOME?
We will keep showing you homes until you find the one that is right and after you find one make sure the buying process goes smooth.
We are experts at negotiating the best home price. Each of our agents goes through intense training to learn the best way to negotiate the deal.
We guarantee that you will receive a Home Owners Warranty (approx. $450 value) on your new home.
|Home warranty will cover such items as: Heating and air conditioning systems, ductwork, plumbing/whirlpool motor & pump, plumbing stoppages, electrical systems, water heaters, built-in microwaves, dishwashers, garbage disposals, ranges/ovens/cooktops, exhaust/vent/attic fans and trash compactors. It also includes coverages such as 13 SEER, rust, corrosion or sediment and insufficiently maintained equipment.|
We are with you every step of the way.
Even after you move-in we are there to answers any questions or any concerns about the house.
14 STEP BUYING PROCESS
- Contact Goldmark Realty
- Get Pre-qualified for a loan
- Work with your Goldmark Realty agent to start viewing homes
- Find a home and make an offer
- Possible negotiations on the price
- Seller Accepts
- Put up OPTION MONEY which gives you an OPTION PERIOD to have the home inspected. OPTION MONEY is usually around $100 and OPTION PERIOD is usually 10 days
- Get Home Inspected by a professional inspector. Usually around $300 but could vary.
- Negotiate any repairs or price changes based on inspection results (at this point if you back out of the deal you are only out the $100 OPTION MONEY)
- Seller Accepts
- Put down Earnest money with the Escrow Agent/Title Company. Usually around 1% of the purchase price on lower priced homes and ½% on higher priced homes. The Earnest money can be used towards your down payment of course.
- Title Company does title search to check liens on home and any other title issues
- Lender will continue the loan process including appraisal and survey
- Meet at Title Company to sign paperwork and get the keys to your new home.
All of this usually takes around 30 days (of course closing dates can be negotiated beyond 30 days if needed)